About JRC mechanical
JRC Mechanical is a Class A Sub-Contractor licensed in both Virginia and North Carolina. The company has performed well over three hundred and fifty successful construction projects since incorporation in 1990. This diversity of construction projects, in lieu of a narrowly defined experience base, enables JRC Mechanical to bring a well-rounded background and understanding of the building construction industry to each project.
This extensive experience has provided JRC Mechanical with the knowledge of contracting procedures, safety program requirements, and quality control program requirements and expectation for diverse owners.
Please click here to read more about JRC Mechanical.
We will be seen by customers, team members, and the community as the most respected and dependable mechanical and plumbing contractor in our region.
HOW WE TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- We respect, value and gain strength from each other's differences.
- We take care of each other and we work to ensure everyone stays safe.
- We respond to each other's need in a timely fashion.
- We forgive mistakes while holding each other accountable for our actions and behaviors.
- We take the time to communicate and listen to each other.
HOW WE GROW AND MAINTAIN PROFITABILITY
- We make good financial decisions.
- We continually seek better ways to do things.
- We deliver our projects on time and with great quality.
- We listen to and collaborate with our customers.
- We strive to make our customers job easier.
- We evaluate and react to risks.
HOW WE LEAD
- We give our team members clear directions and goals.
- We trust our team members while holding them accountable.
- We take personal responsibility for the safety and development of our team members.
- We take personal responsibility for the relationship with our customers.
- We listen and collaborate while remaining courageous and decisive.
- We will never allow our frustrations, emotions, or stresses affect our values.
- We will not lie, steal, or cheat.
- We will never allow anything to take priority over safety.