About JRC mechanical
JRC Mechanical is a Class A Mechanical contractor headquartered in Chesapeake, VA with a second office in Colonial Heights, VA. Since it’s humble beginnings in 1990 as a plumbing contractor, JRC has grown into a diverse commercial mechanical contracting and service business with over 200 employees. We have successfully delivered diverse construction and service projects ranging from $10,000 to over $10,000,000. And with the recent addition of a service department, we can now provide 24/7 commercial repair and maintenance services in HVAC and plumbing.
Our Corporate Philosophy is focused on Customer, Employee, Quality and Safety. We treat our Customers and our employees as our neighbors, our families, and our friends – so they know they can count on us through good times and through tough times. We believe that caring for our customers and employees results in the highest level of quality and productivity. It also ensures a safety culture where our employees, and those working around them, go home safe and unharmed each day.
We will be seen by customers, team members, and the community as the most respected and dependable mechanical and plumbing contractors and Service providers in our region.
HOW WE TREAT OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- We are your friends, your family and your neighbors and we will be there for you and for each other when you need us the most.
- We respect, value and gain strength from each other's differences.
- We take care of each other and we work to ensure everyone stays safe.
- We respond to each other's need in a timely fashion and we will give extra effort.
- We forgive mistakes while holding each other accountable for our actions and behaviors.
HOW WE GROW AND MAINTAIN PROFITABILITY
- We make good financial decisions.
- We continually seek better ways to do things.
- We deliver our projects on time and with great quality.
- We listen to and collaborate with our customers, our business partners, vendors and subcontractors.
- We strive to make our customers job easier.
- We evaluate and react to risks.
HOW WE LEAD
- We give our team members clear directions and goals.
- We trust our team members while holding them accountable.
- We take personal responsibility for the safety and development of our team members.
- We take personal responsibility for the relationship with our customers.
- We listen and collaborate while remaining courageous and decisive.
- We will never allow our frustrations, emotions, or stresses affect our values.
- We will not lie, steal, or cheat.
- We will never allow anything to take priority over safety.